To make a donation over the phone using your debit/credit card,
please call us directly on: 01582 211 066
Hasanayn’s “Half Marathon Fundraiser” for The Bread Project
On Sunday 27th October I will be running in the Love Luton Half Marathon. I am especially motivated because my love of running will benefit a worthy cause. All of what I raise will go directly to the Crisis Aid “The Bread Project”.
Your donations will provide bread for the starving people in Yemen, Syria and Somalia. 18 million people in Yemen, 11.7 million in Syria and 2.3 million in Somalia need urgent humanitarian help. Crisis Aid aim to provide 1000 tonnes of flour to the 3 countries benefiting up to 7 million hungry people.
– Prophet Muhammad (Peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
“The best of you are those who feed others” (Ahmed)
Help me reach my goal of £300 for 1 Tonne of Flour, which will provide bread for 6,800 hungry people.
– £15 Provides bread for 340 hungry people
– £30 Provides bread for 680 hungry people
– £60 Provides bread for 1,360 hungry people
– £90 Provides bread for 2,040 hungry people
– £120 Provides bread for 2,720 hungry people
– £150 Provides bread for 3,400 hungry people
Please Donate Generously, Thank You